TollsTapCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skidds tips and info

Go down

Skidds tips and info Empty Skidds tips and info

Post by Luke Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 am

Just some things that might help or be important (i'll add to this in a little bit)

.Fights can change within 12 hours of event closing time,if they change withing 12 hours they show up as unpickable and won't be used toward the BLC event.

.The events don't close at the time it says on the "event page" that usually shows the main card start time.Go by the close time under "Prediction Deadlines"
Luke
Luke
Admin

https://tollstapcrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Skidds tips and info Empty Re: Skidds tips and info

Post by Luke Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 am

I'm actually just going to copy and paste some info I gave someone for doing whole weekend picks so some of it isn't applicable but should be some useful stuff in there.

Just a few tips on doing the whole weekend picks at topology.

.Fights can be added up to 12 hours before the event (and often are).

.I open the fight page first to see how many rounds and minutes each round is which helps to determine method and round.

.Don't go heavy on decisions.I usually go 1st round finish especially for higher weights and 5 minute rounds. *On BLC events I pick more accurately and this applies less

.Higher weights end more with KO lower weights more with Sub.

.With most events ESPECIALLY american events check their UG record it's often way more extensive than the tapology record.

.I actually keep a facebook tab open and if they are like 0-0 fighters or i'm just stuck on who to pick i'll check their facebook (often I put in their state along with name in the search if it's a common name).Sometimes you see if they wrestled or pictures of them winning fights not on their record.

.Don't get hung up on fights there's too many to pick to be too fussy but checking UG and FB will give you a good edge over most people who just pick whoever's the favorite.

Luke
Luke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:38 am

The weekend is all events from Thursday to Sunday.So at tapology.com on the right it says "view all prediction deadlines" click that and Tech-Krep FC is the first event of the weekend.So I keep the "view predictions page" on the first tab.I would right click the event and open in a new tab.I look to see how many minutes the rounds are (sometimes pro and ammy fights) then I close that after I know.Then I right click "make picks" and open that in a new tab.Then "expand all" so you can see the match ups.Then I right click each fighter to a new tab and look at both and make a pick.I also keep youtube open in the next tab and facebook in the tab after that.

I know it sounds like a bunch to do but it's the best way.So if i'm stuck on a fight i'll check them on facebook.Sometimes just looking at the guys,especially if they have no record helps.Or in BLC events i'll watch a little footage on youtube if i'm having a problem making a pick.

This is just how I do it and it seems to work well.After you get used to it it's easy.So i'll screen cap what it would look like if I was working on the first fight:

Skidds tips and info KJy7zbX
Luke
Luke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum